Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's All Greek to Me!

Languages are generally interesting to learn. They all take some time and memorization. Greek is one of those time consuming languages that I get to spend most of my time learning. I find it fascinating but when I have a professor that caters to those in the class who've already taken a greek class previously, it makes it difficult for me to keep up. 

Through it is difficult, I'm determined to understand it as we'll as my classmates by the end of the semester. Sure it will take plenty of time (which I don't feel I have) but it can be done. I'm just looking forward to gaining more understanding of the bible. Learning more about who Jesus was and how to follow his example I'm my life today. 

I may not understand everything that I'm learning right away. To me, that is a frustrating thing. I have no patience but this is definitely a reminder to me that I won't grasp everything I try the first time I do it. I've gotta persevere. 

Prayers for my greek class (along with my other classes) is greatly appreciated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment